This blog is dedicated to the sublime instruments called nose flutes and which produce the most divine sound ever. We have chosen to discard all the native models from S. Pacific and Asia, for they need fingering to be played. We'll concentrate on "buccal cavity driven" nose flutes : the well patented and trademarked metal or plastic ones, plus, by a condemnable indulgence, some wooden craft or home-made productions.

Jan 29, 2012

Two great new videos


Two great new nose flute videos. The first one by the Nosy Diva, playing a clay Bocarina and her violin, and the second by Nosefluter, with a plastic Bocarina and a bunch of instruments. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Hello UkeHeidi,

    Bocarina Nose Flute with violin likes early music, I feel good!
    They have refined sound, I feel in this performance.

    and I think Bocarina fit Rock music too, specially high tone is nice.
    I feel their grassiness sound.

    I'm exited about day of get my Bocarina !

    Sho Hirasawa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sho,

    As soon I as receive the Handler, i'll send both to you... I'm also excited to receive the incredible On-Lak !

    Yes, the Bocarinas fit also rock music ... they are fine and powerful ...

    Antoine

    ReplyDelete